STEM at Home Tools+: Learn to Code with Scratch 3.0 Coding Cards
• Learn to code with a deck of instructional cards by creating interactive games, stories, music, and animations
• Interactive, compact programming cards you can use with Scratch, a free-to-use graphical programming language
• One side of each card introduces an activity while the back shows how to put code blocks together to make projects come to life
• Activities include: Pong, Write an Interactive Story, Create a Virtual Pet, Play Hide and Seek
• *Electronic device used for coding not included
NOW AVAILABLE WITH STEM AT HOME TOOLS+ BONUS. FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Learn to code, create interactive games, stories, music, animations, and more with our online programming designed to help you get the most out of your STEM Tool. Hosted on Google Classroom, each bonus program includes additional videos, projects, and activities for Scratch 3.0 Coding Cards.
76 x Coding Cards
1 x Instructional Manual
1 x Box
2-4 Students per box
macOS 10.13, Windows 10 and above, Chromebook, iOS and Android Device Compatible
Math, Coding, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, 9th-12th