TechTerra STEM in a Box for K-2nd: A Full Year of Weekly STEM Lessons In & Outside the School Day
Full school year of weekly STEM lessons. Each week get hands-on with Circuitry, Electronics, Engineering, Coding, Robotics, Stop Motion Animation and more.
*Please note - we update this product periodically to make sure we offer the best and latest tools on the market. If you are interested in this product, please contact email@example.com for specific kit contents and more information!
TechTerra STEM in a Box Program includes:
- Unique lessons for 30+ weeks of 60 instructional minutes per week
- Coding/Computational Thinking Tools
- Engineering and Design Tools
- Digital Storytelling Tools
- Circuitry Tools
- Connected Learning Tools
- Augmented Reality Tools
- 1 x Printed Copy of Operations & Teacher Resource Manual
- Flash Drive with: Digital Copy of Lessons, Digital Copy of Operations/Teacher Resource Manual and Hour of Online Training
Designed for K-2nd with unique tools and curriculums for up to 30 students per lesson
Instructional Contact Hours: 36+
Recommended for: Extracurricular and after-school programs; Charter school STEM programs; Project-based learning environments; Hands-on classroom STEM lesson experiences; Exploratory electives; Home-school environments; Genius hour; Club day