TechTerra Education: Zaprendo’s Sounds English Phonics Reading Program Classroom Bundle
Tags: Elementary K-2, Learning Stations, Elementary 3-5, ELL, EC, Literacy, Reading.
Product Description: Sounds English phonics is the innovative new learn-to-read app from the dedicated educators and parents behind Zaprendo. Set in the imaginative world of planet Lumos, learners are guided on a journey of discovery and growth as they work to help the planet’s citizens, the Lumins, light up the Great Learning Tree. The Zaprendo Diagnostic Tool provides an assessment system which reveals who will benefit from Sounds English Phonics and how much progress is being made, during and after, its use. Perfect for Learners with a reading age of 6-9, and English Language Learners of all ages.
Required Technology: iPad version 2 or newer, Android, Chromebook
Recommended Use: 1 Annual Student License per Student. (Classroom size up to 20 students)
Benefits of Zaprendo’s Sounds English Phonics Reading Program:
1. Accelerates learning with synthetic phonics approach
2. Supports correct pronunciation
3. Empowers learners to go at their own pace
4. Teaches only the sounds they don’t know
5. Creates confident independent readers
What’s Included in each License:
- 1 x Student License
- Educational App
What’s Included in the Zaprendo’s Sounds English Phonics Reading Program Classroom Bundle:
- 20 Sounds English Phonics Licenses
- Live Training: 1 Session, live 60 minute synchronous Online training
- Curriculum: Diagnostic Tool and Assessment System, App-based lessons; over 90 sounds, and 1800 words, Posters, Workstation Mats, Extension worksheets to reinforce learning, Teacher User Guide.